This object is in archive! 

rail guns and safe zones solution (please read)

joshua hunt shared this feedback 15 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I'm sure it's not just me that's tired of building something on the official servers [or any server in fact] just to have a ship with 20-50-100!!! railguns on it that just 1 shots and nukes everything while in reality it takes a building the size of a football field to power even a low powered one, you put caps on drills, welders and grinders but not railguns?

I understand why having safe zones came about but giving someone absolute immunity in a game where your supposed to be able to explore and find stuff and bases/pvp. there needs to be some sort of timer and way to take down a safe zone or Sumthing, I.E a base with a safe zone gets attacked and the first bar of heath goes away, and it gets reinforced for a certain amount of time before the last health bar is available, giving the base owner an opportunity to evacuate or reinforce/repel the attackers. the owners would be able to choose the safe zone vulnerability timer, so it fits there play schedule.

there needs to be a defense update with all the new offensive focused content that's been released, maybe some sort of end game shield system to replace safe zones all together and maybe medium armor, don't forget safe zones are relativity new and the game worked great before without them, the current version is not a final solution.

P.S the most popular community servers seem to mostly not allow safe zones or limit them in some way

Replies (1)

photo

There are pcu limits for the railgub thing. And dont take away my safezone, game is enough of a grieffest as it is

Leave a Comment

Attach a file