This object is in archive! 

Stick & Throttle: HOTAS support for Space Engineers

Tim Emond shared this feedback 16 months ago
Not Enough Votes

"Stick & Throttle and HOTAS support for Space Engineers", but right now this is done by a script. Would have never have guessed, that i would end up in a hole new hobby from playing. but with how much of the keyboard is being used, i feel as if HOTAS fills in that "SIM" side of the game.

Replies (4)

photo

As a flight sim guy myself, I've always wanted to be able to have basic binding and axis support for my setup. Thank you for posting this Tim! Can we also add TRACK-IR support?

photo

It seems we are few and far between, i imagined i would find tons of votes for this but i agree HOTAS support would bring so much immersion and fun for me!

photo

Tim if you ever wander back here what script are you using, ive been going through script after script trying to find something that works.

photo

I'd love to see support for the 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse in Space Engineers!

This 6-degree-of-freedom controller would allow for more intuitive and precise control over spacecraft rotation and strafing,especially during complex maneuvers.

There are even DIY versions https://www.printables.com/model/864950-open-source-spacemouse-space-mushroom-remix

Leave a Comment

Attach a file