This object is in archive! 

[BLOCK SUGGESTION]More Armor Panels

Echo Mande shared this feedback 12 months ago
Not Enough Votes

More armor panels are always welcome of course, however there are three that are probably more welcome than others. Three armor panels I would like to see are:

- The triangular face of the half slope block

- the sloped face of the half slope block

- the sloped face of the half slope block, over half the panel's length.

- A armor panel representation of the corner LCD flat top, aligned to the top, bottom and center of a full block and alighed to bottom of a half block side

Replies (2)

photo

You should do a sketch of what you are talking about, personally I don't visualize it

photo

Here's a pic that hopefully clarifies the request. The numbers in the explanation refer to the numbers in the picture.

1) I would like the visual faces of the yellow block (half slope) to be added as individual armor panels. Currently all the panels needed to create the shelter shown out of armor panels exist in the game except for the ones in the yellow block.

2) I would also like the sloping panel in 1) to be sized as half depth, to properly align with the dark colored centered half panel. If the triangular face panel in 1) were also to be introduced as a centered version, so much the better.

3) and 4) I would like a small 'stripe' block shaped like the Corner LCD Flat (top) shown. However, I would like variants placed near the top of a full block (as shown), aligned to the half face of a half block (aligned to the blue centered half panel) and centered across a full block, analogous to the blue railing center shown. These blocks could be used to create PCU friendly runway border stripes and the like in places where a full Corner LCD Flat block isn't needed or wanted.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file