This object is in archive! 

Scavenger Feature (Like Bounties)

Halda shared this feedback 12 months ago
Not Enough Votes

A feature that could increase another play style and help increase sever performance, would be a scavenger feature similar to bounties. These contracts could be obtained at NPC stations, a players grids would have their GPS coords given out as contracts if they have not logged on in X-amount of days (similar to trash clean up feature).

Replies (1)

photo

That would actualy be a great idea, plus it would push people come a bit more in case they want to play, however maybe a sort of holiday mode would be necessary in case the player is going on holiday with is family or something.

We probably don't want player to become asocial just to keep their grid safe

photo

This concept of asocial already exists on official servers as the trash collection system can be set to delete grids if a player has not logged in for "x" amount of days. Was just trying to come up with an idea that parallels a concept that already exists but also provides an "extra" feature. As an example one could set up a server where the scavenger contract would be generated in 30 days, as well as the trash collection to clear grids in 45 days.

photo

ok my bad, I don't play multiplayer on this game so I don't know much about the way the servers works

photo

All good 👍

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file