This object is in archive! 

Safe Zone Whitelist/Blacklist UI Improvement

Mrhlan354 shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I play on Keen official servers a lot & safe zones are quite integral to late-game play on them so I use them a LOT. In doing so, I have noticed that the UI for whitelisting & blacklisting is quite messy, requiring a lot of time-consuming searching to find specific factions, players, grids, or floating objects on such large servers as the Keen officials.

I am hoping that this could be looked at & re-evaluated so that you can more easily find things in the whitelist & blacklist UI. I personally would suggest a search bar in that UI to be able to look up specific factions, players, grids, or floating objects.

If you are reading this & have also found this to be quite annoying, then please vote for this post so it might be looked at!

Replies (2)

photo

This is very much needed

photo

A search bar would be amazing. I’d also like to be able to differentiate player damage from block damage in the settings so we can make arenas. And the ability to set particular permissions with an event controller or timer could help me run a more safe zone for my faction

Leave a Comment

Attach a file