This object is in archive! 

A feasible suggestion. A new weapon laser .

Treean Sniper shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

By modifying the radius of the searchlight. It is possible to create a projection with long rays.

<LightRadius Min="1" Max="50" Default="5" />

<LightReflectorRadius Min="10" Max="12000" Default="50" />

<LightFalloff Min="1" Max="30" Default="1.5" />

<LightIntensity Min="0.5" Max="50" Default="3" />

If you can take advantage of this feature. It should be possible to produce laser weapons.

This type of weapon is common in starwars and homeworld.

Now you have gunpowder weapons. And energy storage weapons. But their success rate in intercepting meteors is too low.

So. I want a laser weapon to intercept meteors.

I know that currently you may not be able to produce real-time laser effects due to game engines.

Through this searchlight feature. You can use it as a laser effect. To make laser weapons.

Currently known. After the luminous source leaves a certain range of the field of view, the light column will disappear.

I think this issue requires you to modify the rules of light and shadow in the game to fix the scope.

According to publicly available information on the laser turret installed on the US Aegis ship.

Laser weapons. No additional ammunition requirements are required. Each shot only illuminates the target for a few seconds. Consume two kilowatt hours of electricity.

So. Laser weapons have emerged in this world. But there was no stage like the Iraq War for him to perform on.

It is currently known that Saudi Arabia has intercepted drones with laser weapons.

Okay, I've said a lot. I think I have said so much information that should prove it.

Adding laser weapons to your game is in line with the definition of your game.

You are a futuristic science fiction game. The newly added items should have physical and implementable properties in reality.

Adding something that exists in reality to the game should not be considered science fiction.

Replies (2)

photo

Lasers lack counterplay because they are hitscan in nature. No thanks.

photo

United States. Russia. China. UK. France. They have all made their laser weapons public. Why can't there be a weapon that exists in reality in the game.

photo
photo

Lasers are already a reality in our daily lives.

Not just weapons, but also tools.

Now imagine the chronology in which the SE is located.

Laser welder, grinder and miner. It would be very damaging even to the performance of the servers. Because there would be fewer vehicle collisions with these items.

Real shipyards could exist natively in the game.

I would like to know Keen's surprise at this possibility.

sddefault

Leave a Comment

Attach a file