This object is in archive! 

Add more organization options for quality of life

Lieutenant Lozy shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

When you're building a grid, the control panel can get really messy, really fast, regardless of any naming conventions or abstraction you implement. This problem would be completely solved if we had the ability to add folders to the control panel and the g menu. Not only would this be a massive quality of life improvement, it would also reduce the amount of downtime spent figuring out which block is which when playing with a group that makes zero effort to organize the UI.

On top of this, it would be really nice to have an add folder button on the blueprint UI instead of having to open file explorer.

Replies (1)

photo

This was already requested many times.

I recommend to check the previous comment before posting feedback

photo

It's been requested many times for a reason, and many more people will continue asking for it until we get it. I'm not going to necro a 4 year old post asking for the same thing, nor is there any real point to voting on an old post.

While I have a lot of respect for the hard work Keen puts into SE, I do not think it's okay for a small QOL feature like this to be requested for years on end only to be outright ignored every time somebody brings it up. The current implementation of the control panel UI is objectively bad and should've been replaced by a folder system a long time ago.

photo

What I was meaning is that it is better to vote up the previous request than creating a new one.

if 50 people create 1 feedback each that gather 2 or 3 vote that could be 1 subject with 50 to 150 vote instead if everybody was going back on the first feedback

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file