This object is in archive! 

Suggested change to ship/station Gravity Generators

James S. shared this feedback 13 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hey Keen!

Give us the ability to change offsets for the gravity generators like we can with the projectors.. I like that I can fine tune the width/size/depth, but unless we build ships with an odd number of blocks and equadistant from a central point (where the gravity generator would need to be placed, the gravity field ends up being lopsided covering one side of the ship and not the other, at the same time having a (sometimes) large portion of the field outside of the ship for no reason creating a field that is larger than required for the size of the ship to compensate for the field to cover the entire ship, OR cause all of us to toss out all of our builds and start over due to being restricted to the current ability of the field adjustments of the generator.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, James,

thank you for bringing this up.

As this is more of a feedback than beg report, I will move it on our Feedback section of the forum.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thanks

photo

Wow.. really quick to mark this as not enough votes.. it's only been two days... I highly doubt this forum is as active as it was 4 years ago.. I see keen isn't that interested in continuing support or improvement of the game.. sad.. 😐

photo
  • Once an item is posted, it will be flagged as having “Insufficient Votes”.
  • All topics have 3 months to accrue votes.

The votes are only an invitation for discussion. They can't be used to force Keen's decision making process.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file