This object is in archive! 

How to quick locate component?

Hi.James shared this feedback 13 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I have about 100 interior lights in my ship and some of them even have the same custom name.

How can I quickly find the light which is in front of me from the list of control panel?

Best Answer
photo

You can always use a mod like Build Vision, but the game itself has limited options, sadly.

But hey, maybe they implement somethingh sometime.

Replies (1)

photo

Just grind it a litle so its unbuilt and check the list. It will show as damaged or unbuilt.

photo

Well, this is the method I am using for the moment. But as you know the interior light is so small, so it is easy to be fully ground. Also, it is easy to grind the wrong component near it. It is still not so convenient.

BTW, still thank you for your reply.

photo

You can always use a mod like Build Vision, but the game itself has limited options, sadly.

But hey, maybe they implement somethingh sometime.

photo

Great! This is what I am talking about - a more advanced graphical interactive mode instead of searching in a traditional list. I think Keen software should thanks the creator because the BV really takes the game to a higher level and save the game. You know, searching in a long list with boring words is always annoying.

I had just tried this mod a few minutes today and felt a much, much better experience than before immediately!

This is the very mod I want!

And, at the end, thank You for your advise.

photo

Np, have fun playing.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file