This object is in archive! 

Automatons Event Controller Bug

William J. Glazier shared this feedback 20 months ago
Not Enough Votes

When I place a new event controller or copy/paste a grid with an event controller, the sensors that have actions that affect the same block are disabled and can't be disabled.

For example: I place an event controller, select Door Open event and then set action Door Open/Close for interior (sliding) door (Ctrl 1, Second position) next set action Door Open/Close for exterior (sliding) door (Ctrl 2, Second position), finally set action Air Vent Depressurize On/Off (Ctrl 3, Second position). I then group both airlock doors. Then I set a sensor trigger inside the airlock to close both doors (knowing that one will be off so it won't be affected), and then open both when I step out of sensor trigger (knowing the one that is on now will be the only one to open). When I reload the game the sensor actions won't work, and The only actions I can set for either/both doors is Door On/Off, Door On, Door Off, Show on HUD On/Off, Show on HUD On, and Show on HUD Off. No other actions are available.

Also, sometimes when an event controller is first placed the only action options for all blocks is only Block On/Off, Block On, Block Off, Show on HUD On/Off, Show on HUD On, and Show on HUD Off.

Replies (1)

photo

why is this posted in the feedback forum instead of the bug report forum, this is clearly a bug.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file