This object is in archive! 

Proposal to balance gravity drive

T shared this feedback 15 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Normal humans can withstand no more than 9 g's, and even that for only a few seconds. When undergoing an acceleration of 9 g's.

I propose player character experiencing over 9G Acceleration should experience health loss just like helmet off in space.

Replies (3)

photo

i dont think its good idea, it would be more realistic, but the nagain to hawe fast combat ship last option would be hydro ships ,wich use to explode on 1st shots on it, im more against it than for it , i rather hawe bug fixes than updates or reconfigured blocks in game.

photo

i like the idea. it would make combat much more interesting because the metaships would instantly die out because of this and we would see many new ideas. hydro ships are not oneshot when properly build btw. and it would fix many lags on official servers when grav ships would not have this much power as a side effect

photo

Metaships wouldnt die out, they would simply switch to clang drives thats why i dont consider it a good idea tbh

photo

G-drives will still exist, but humans won't be piloting it above 9Gs, same as clangdrives; once the acceleration is above 9Gs, it will damage your health, that's all.

photo

maybe as you speed up... your vision could go a bit and as you get faster your vision it blurred till the point of HP lose or passing out

photo
photo

Just to add, the health penalty is on the player physically accelerating 9Gs (88.29 meters per second) and perhaps already at max speed with the same ongoing acceleration

so projecting 9G+ Artificial gravity on a player standing on a station won't hurt the player.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file