This object is in archive! 

Rozarh's Wish List

Rozarh shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

This is a list of my tweaks that I would love to see in the game:

1. Air lock in one block - two doors, air vent and conveyor port in one. Both doors cannot be opened at once unless the block is in an open space.
  2. Base or ship damage detector - changes the colors of blocks - green - functional, yellow - slightly damaged, red - heavily damaged. The detector as a tool and a block. The block transfers the data to be displayed by the console block.
  3. Air leak detector
  4. Map of the galaxy with the possibility of selecting GPS points - distance calculation, etc.
  5. Support for multiple player monitors (connected to PC, not in game) - each monitor with the ability to set the content: player, constant view of the game camera, inventory, chat, map, player view extension etc.
  6. Ability to reverse the action of the ALT key - moving the mouse behaves like in an passenger seat or on a couch and steering the ship with the keyboard keys. This will give you the option to control the ship while looking around quickly.
  7. CAD for ship design - external tool - with control of conveyor system operation, calculation of ship weight, cargo capacity, flying ability and other parameters. This tool should generate blueprints to load in the game.

It would be nice to see at least some of these improvements in future releases.

Best Regards

Rozarh

Replies (1)

photo

Would be better to split this into 7 separate suggestions. As it is, unless someone agrees with all of your list, they are unlikely to vote on it. For me, even if I agree with 6 items, but specifically think even one is a bad idea, I won't vote on it. Just fyi.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file