This object is in archive! 

Ore detectors not showing HUD markers

Solear shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

This is an old issue based on millions of threads, all unresolved as far as I can tell.. never had this issue in single player. but I'm seeing it now on a server I'm laying. I'm standing right above the ore deposit, ore detector active at max range, and no hud markers..

965a9c48b971faf2acb6a8d49942cc8d

Yes, I have H signals on full, Yes, I have my own signal, Yes, I have both an ore detector and an antenna on the ship, Yes, I'm within detection range, no I don't have any mod that would effect hud or signals or anything. I haven the seismic detector mod on the server, and that shows me exact location of ore deposits, I'm sitting on one and digging holes randomly for 5 hours now and I found NOTHING..

37f60ce185d9d2f80578e9667922170b

I have T3 drill in hand and even that is not able to detect ores. Yes I tried drilling some out, you cannot get any closer than that, hud is STILL not displaying anything..

Replies (1)

photo

Ore detector range reseting itself to haf the distance on every restart and on random times is also a problem, one for which nor gods nor men seem to be able to conjure up a solution.

photo

Mine resets to 1 not half, but ye I noticed.. So strange since it works in asteroids, just not on planets..

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file