This object is in archive! 

More slope angles?

phrixos28 shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hey KSH, I would like to impress on you how much i love your game, Yes, i have given harsh criticism of some of your ways, not going to go back into those. I & i am pretty sure others would love to see a further expansion on block shapes, specificly slopes and large curves. The ability to create larger, smoother, looking creations with the long graceful slopes like the ones that exist in your opening title sequence would be very warmly recieved. The ability to create larger curved structures too would be very cool, i personaly very rarely use curves as they arent that useful as a tunnel with a walkway without adding flat panels in the sides. Curved armour panels need to be added too. I do understand adding loads of shapes brings a whole load of other armour blocks to go with them, but i think i is time to open up the game with a huge variety of block options! Thank you for reading this! I understand you are busy, consistantly adding more features must be very time consuming! Please consider these options my friends! Thank you for creating the game i wished for as a teenager forty years ago, it has been a true pleasure playing this game.

Replies (1)

photo

They recently added a set of various slope transitions and they did say they were open to adding more shapes.

Unfortunately their forum vote system of 50 votes in 3 months or discarded makes things difficult. I'd be surprised if even 50 people in total browsed the feedback section. You might try gathering some support on the discord.

Have a +1

Leave a Comment

Attach a file