This object is in archive! 

DLC Idea (mining+tools)

merlin.uk.mm@googlemail.com shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

After player se for a while now i was hoping that there would be a mining and tool dlc.

New shit tools and drills maybe say 3 of each type, this could lead to other ideas in the tools used too.

Would love any imput from other members too.

Replies (1)

photo

I'm not entirely sure what you're on about, but I think a mining DLC would be kind of cool actually, some cosmetic blocks that could be added is a variant for these blocks here:

- Drill Block Variant

- Collector Block Variant

- Sloped Spotlight

- Muddy Armor Paintskin

- Muddy Window Paintskin

- 3x1 Collector

- Ore Detector Variant

- Stones and Boulders Decorative Block

- Industrial Grade Battery Variant

But's all I can think of. Not sure if that is what you meant with 'new shit tools and drills' We already have a miner skin for characters alongside its miner themed tools. But overall it just sounds like Industry Update 2.

From my point of view I don't see a lot of mining going on, Single and Multiplayer initially might see 3-7 hours of mining at the start of the game but after that I'm not even worried about mining anymore after setting up Mining rigs or mining drones if scripts are enabled. But Either way, the only time I really see mining is when I need to construct or expand the mining rigs which on average is an hour every 30 hours played.

This might not be the case with other engineers who spend most of their time mining manually.

I need more info from the initial post, a list of items/features and how it could be beneficial, what is free and what is DLC, etc.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file