This object is in archive! 

Feature Expansion | Skin Support Additional Material Slot

Kreeg shared this feedback 20 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Feature Expansion | Skin Support Additional Material Slot

In english, I am requesting expansion of the Skin Support system's single material switch, to be expanded to have 2 independently set material switches.

Currently, we have 1, so a single skin applied to a block on the skinnable surfaces.

I am requesting this feature be expanded, so the system supports 2 skinnable surfaces - fully aware, that there isn't a sensible way to identify without a more major change which material(s) or rather which surfaces of said material the user wishes to use the 2nd skin, this is why I would request a different set of skinnable materials.

For edges, corners, details, trims, Glass, this would be the currently non-skinnable , and would allow Keen and modders to further increase the depth of customization and visual splender that skin support allows.

If nothing else, simply allowing a new type of skin that replaces Glass \ TransparentMaterial entries would be lovely.

I don't expect this to be highly rated, by anyone -- nor a priority, as this is literally about highly niche visual splender.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file