This object is in archive! 

Add an option to hide own antenna and/or beacon hud markers.

Lynx shared this feedback 20 months ago
Not Enough Votes

This option ONLY affects OWN antennas and beacons, and ONLY for owner. It will not affect other players and NPCs in any way.

Options:

- Hide antenna and, separately, beacon markers of the ship you currently control.

- Merge antenna and beacon markers of other owned ships into single marker of antenna/beacon with greatest range, optionally, beyond set distance. For example, under 100m all markers are visible, beyond 100m, only one with greatest range is visible.

- Hide antenna and/or beacon markers of the ship that is near player's point of view with set distance. For example, if you right next to the ship, like in 50m you do not need the markers, although there are situations when player might wish to temporarily show those markers.

Rationale: De-clutter HUD. I do not need 3 markers that follow me at 40m all the time.

Cannot turn beacons off, because I need beacons to recover ship if remote control is suddenly lost, for example if I strayed beyond the antenna range.

Cannot turn antennas off, because ship is either under remote control, or used as remote control station.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file