This object is in archive! 

We need more cockpit variants

Ashley Rata-Vigar shared this feedback 20 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I love building small grid ships, but I don’t love having to use the same 3 types of cockpits to make them, specially when let’s be real the basic small grid cockpit doesn’t look all the good. So please add some more cockpits that’s all I have to say.

Replies (2)

photo

A revoked or new fighter cockpit would be nice.

Also think the fighter cockpit should be able to take more damage and cost more to build then the outer cockpits.

Not only is it a cockpit ment for war but is also bigger than the outer small grid cockpit

photo

Hi,

I totally like this idea. Having additional cockpit versions should bring some advantages.

What do you think about this:

• having the basic variations is nice. yet in order to have more design choices, there should be more varieties. Maybe even in the themes of the DLC packs.
  • the differentiation in terms of function should be bigger. so I 'm totally in on a stronger fighter cockpit. What I would love to see is a marginally bigger (wider) cockpit that has a even number of blocks in its horizontal access: 4 wide, x high and x deep. The idea is: such a cockpit could be used in order to build even-numbered symmetry designs (as e.g. the buggy cockpit already makes it possible... but its not suitable for space or fighter usage)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file