This object is in archive! 

make jump drives triggerable by scripts, timer blocks, etc.

EVTLocus shared this feedback 22 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Well, I'll keep this short, I already posted this on the steam discussion board, figured i'd post it here as well.

I would love to be able to have my cargo hauler drone be able to jump to all the planets, grab the mined ores, etc, from my automated mining bases, and come back to my main base. Is that too much to ask even years after the jump drive was added?

Better yet, make it so you can trigger the jump drive at certain points in the auto pilot course of remote controls. If you cant do it in one jump make it so it jumps again as soon as the jump drive is charged until your at the destination.

Replies (1)

photo

I need this, a roundtrip of my cargo hauler takes 4 Hours. The trade route I had to fly to avoid enemies is a big detour cruising at 80m/s. My supply chain depends on this trade route having to send a rather large automated hauler with drones puts a lot at stake, and production outages can last 2 Days to recover from because in most cases the hauler got taken over and needed to be replaced. As cool as it is to have the possibility of that happening it's really annoying when it does. Jump drives are a thing, why can't we activate them in logic circuits to begin with? If you're worried about the prompt that shows if players are seated that's the designs problem, Timerblocks can change the lighting and trigger alert when entering jump mode, players not seated will just be left behind, that easy. I NEED Automated Jumpdrives so badly, add them at some point pretty please keen

Leave a Comment

Attach a file