This object is in archive! 

Need your opinion: Space suit in survival mode

33iRobot33 shared this feedback 21 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I need your opinion on this topic

The suit speed is to overpowered. Its kinda strange that whatever you build won't be faster than the own suit bottled up with some hydrogen.

When the game released in 2013 the maximum speed of the suit was 10 m/s. This was arguably a bit too slow and you had less options to work around this but the game has changed by now.

I think it would enrich the survival mode to lower the suit max speed to around 30 m/s (debatable). Fast enough to not be annoyed, but unsuited for long distances. Don't you think it would kinda be cool to be forced to build a variety of vehicles to support yourself?

Marek wanted to be the suit slower when he envisioned the game and Keen changed the maximum speed due to the community if i remember correctly. But these were other times with much less possibilities. I think expecially the survival mode would be much more intriguing with this small but impactful change and i really would like how others think about it.

Replies (1)

photo

The suit speed is an intended feature. You need it to move around you ship at full speed. BTW irl there is nothing like a speed limit, you can as fast dependent on your fuel capacity.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file