This object is in archive! 

Airtightness of small grid door does not line up with door opening.

shiftyshadow shared this feedback 21 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Small grid door airtightness does not line up with the door opening. Please make it line up with the door opening.

Here is a test grid on the Steam Workshop. (play in Creative mode, with Enable Airtightness ON)

cefe7edc9089e8bce995d5c8b993aaae

Replies (5)

photo

Anything regarding QOL and SE is and should be an automatic upvote as such this gets mine, even if only for being able to place blocks on the indicated section.

photo
photo

I believe this is an issue with all doors (as they flip the airtightness of the entire side), but it's only notable for doors with significant blank space, like this door and the Frostbite DLC's Hangar Gate.

photo

The Hangar Gate and the Sliding Hatch Door don't have this problem. They are both partially airtight on the sides with the door while open.

photo

In the CubeBlock.sbc you can make the mountpoints sealable or not. I think Keen assigned the overlaping to depressureize when open the door. that should be fixed very fast.

photo

but I would suggest this as a bug^^ then you dont need all the 50 votes ;D

photo
photo

I do not believe the large grid sliding doors have this problem. They are two blocks wide but only half becomes not airtight when open.

Will test today, but if so then we know they already have the programming solution. It just has to be applied to the other blocks.

photo

Confirmed. The large grid "Sliding Hatch Door" does not have this problem. So they should be able to fix the others using existing knowledge.

61ee67ddfb1295242affad0abeed1cf5

photo

This has to be fixed !!!!!!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file