Make item protection against "Deposit all" customizable
Currently, with the Deposit all shortcut, or the corresponding button, the entire inventory contents are either deposited or retained indiscriminately, regardless of type and count:
- All components, including Explosives and Zone chips
- All ingots
- All ores
- No weapons
- No tools
- No consumables
- No ammunition (of any kind and caliber!)
- No credits
- No bottles
- No packages
- No datapads
- It is rare I do want to keep some twenty welders with me at all times.
- There is no handheld weapon for which I could possibly want to keep, say, artillery shells on me at all times. (Rocket launcher ammo, though, that's fair enough, but even then.) It is far more likely that I've been salvaging that ammo from a ground-down turret and would want to just dump everything into cargo.
As such, as a player, I want to customize what is deposited, and how much.
- On the Inventory page of the terminal, when the player's inventory view is selected, add a second character inventory.
- Make the first inventory the protected one.
- Make the second inventory the unprotected one.
- Any item, and amount of items, in the protected inventory, resists depositing.
- Any item, and amount of items, in the unprotected inventory, is deposited indiscriminately.
- Any item that the player picks up is only ever added to the unprotected inventory, even and especially so when it's a stackable item and there is at least one such item in the protected inventory already.
- Items in the protected inventory can only ever be added and removed by the player, manually, in the inventory screen. (Optional) exception: Spawning may add the starter tools directly to the protected inventory.
- Items in the protected inventory may still be consumed by their traditional and intended methods (like the use of power cells, the consumption of ammunition, the depletion of oxygen and hydrogen, etc.)