This object is in archive! 

Logic In Game Please

Ruggero Barone shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

An Engineer without some logic what Engineer is?

Other players are asking for logic units and yes we need, I believe a logic unit will also help to reduce the amount of scripts needed and also many players that don't know how to code in SE would be helped. Coding in SE it is not simple like to code in LUA for example.

Even more helpful than an entire blobk for a logic unit I believe it would be great if a section of the block settings can include logics. Any functional block can have some logic that together with the Timer Block can really make a good improvment to the game.

They should include logics such as IF somthing AND OR somthing THEN Block Settings or send an imput that can be detected from another block. Also WHILE would be nice. I believe this would help lot of players to create things much more advanced then now and without to use complicated scripts. Give the Players the freedom to create without to know coding please.

Replies (2)

photo

An alternate that I'd love to see would be electronics style logic:

OR, NOR, XOR, AND, NAND, etc.

Maybe make a single block that can do both and have it toggle-able which style is applied.

photo

Making a block doing it is a way but I think since a logic will always result in an event to an existing functional block the logic should be integrated in the functional block settings directly saving also the eventual space a dedicated block should use on the grid.

Anyway in whatever way is done it will give a big boost to the game and will be loved by all players. If it is well done you may no need to use scripts that in many case have drastic impact on performances.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file