This object is in archive! 

[Suggestion] Uranium Depletion and Depleted Uranium for Ammo and Armor

MERCURY shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Reactors produce depleted uranium when generating electricity. depleted uranium replaces uranium in ammo recipes. As an optional concept, you might consider making room in the top layer of armor blocks for a certain amount of armor plates that contain depleted uranium, so you can upgrade your builds without having to replace the blocks.

Replies (1)

photo

HA! I was taking down some notes around the time you created this for some suggestions I wanted to make and you beat me to this one. :) Here's what I had on the idea (which compliments your suggestion):

Ammunition that states that it uses depleted uranium should actually use depleted uranium, not refined uranium. Therefore, reactors should *produce* depleted uranium.

They should convert from one item directly to another, so have an input volume and output volume, like a refinery or an assembler.

This way you don't have to waste refined fuel for ammunition, it would encourage people to make and use reactors even more, and would make the game make a bit more sense in that regard.

Edit: I added a link to this in the Steam "Feedback & Suggestions" sub-forum.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file