This object is in archive! 

Feedback regarding the DLC sale.

Elijah Olivarria shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

I noticed that the sale regarding space engineers DLC sale is on your website only. This creates a few problems.

The biggest problem is that many people may have game spending money in steam cash, which obviously creates a big problem. Even if they use another payment method, you can still get steam cash credited to your account, such as from a refund.

Another problem is convenience, while this may be a smaller problem, it still is a concern. Convenience is sure to pull a few people in. The biggset example of this that I can think of is the website, SteamDB . This website can give you a list of DLCs/Games on sale, as well as an option of finding DLC that are at an historical low. Not everyone is going to notice a sale on your website, nor a newsletter regarding the matter.

There may be other problems that I cannot think of right now, but you'll most likely see those in other Feedback tickets.

I implore you to add the discount on steam. Many paying customers were planning on spending money on this sale, after all 30% is a very good deal. But many of us won't be unless the sale comes to steam.

Replies (1)

photo

Here's the biggest issue... I had to buy each DLC independently. Let me add them to a cart and pay all at once instead of flagging myself with my bank for possible fraud at the number of transactions required.

And yes, my bank froze my card until they got in touch with me to verify it was me making back to back to back purchases for the same amount from the same website.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file