This object is in archive! 

Please add Passage Variants with Floors, Doors and More

Serogate shared this feedback 23 months ago
Not Enough Votes

To start I'll say I love the expanded passage selections already. That said I believe these variants would make a lot of people happy (I'd even buy a DLC with them.)

*FLOORS!: please for the love of Klang, add floored variants.

*Doors: Any kind, It will give us more options for our designs and allow us to make better-looking ships and more immersive airlocks.

*Cargo access and Conveyor pass through: this will help us build more compact ships even if the passage only allows small items and gasses to pass.

*Air vents: Similar idea to the one above but simply a vent to allow us to make airtight passages (especially if the passages had floors, hint hint)

*More lights: Please, like the floor idea, a lighted version of each block would be wonderful.

*Button Panel: who doesn't like pushing buttons?

*LCD Panels: I'll admit it, I got lost inside my own creations if they get too big. I need a way to tell myself "go that way Klang brain!"

There is an existing mod that has just about every conceivable variation of passage, with and without floors. I use it a lot. But would love to see something similar added to Vanilla, so we can build more server-friendly grids on the Vanilla servers. This is it https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946724937

Replies (1)

photo

Whoa, that mod is amazing!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file