This object is in archive! 

Craft able Consumables

Wolfbarbarian shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Basic idea: Make it so med kits and power kits can be constructed in an assembler or basic assembler for use by the player instead of just having them be a loot item.

What the idea would be good for: Used on exploration while on foot or in a small rover where you may not have a survival kit but you may have a spare cargo container or some extra space in your inventory.

Personal thoughts: I've played space engineers for quite some time. I still remember the yellow ship start from early days. I find myself now chasing down unknown signals on foot most of the time, only to grind it down and get 3/4ths of the way back only to die of lack of power. I also find myself wanting power kits when mining by hand or doing work by hand so I don't have to return to a seat for longer periods of time. Same with taking fall damage... If I'm building structure with jetpack disabled and I fall off I expect to take damage. However I feel constantly returning to a med bay or survival kit to be tedious at times. Not to mention these come in handy extremely early on when silver may not be in abundance nor can you refine it. Having the ability to use materials to charge up while I'm moving to my next task, or heal up so I can continue with my task on the spot would be amazing. I understand that it may not be desirable as a full on feature. Perhaps make a new block capable of crafting things like the power kits and med kits or perhaps the klang cola or cosmic coffee? Just a thought for your consideration. I think this would be extremely cool to see in game.

Replies (1)

photo

I always used mods implementing this sort of feature. I certainly would not mind seeing it as an official feature.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file