This object is in archive! 

at what point do you clean up the workshop

bill shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

this is the truth in regard to how it works, look at the people making it to the top of the workshop and who controls the narrative and then trace back the rates they get to there buddy list or friend groups and let me no when you realise its a jerk off like no other.

im going to unlock the the thread discussion so you can see them attack me and ask you what you did to stop them when i sat there and took it waiting for you guys to do something when i had reported it in advance knowing it the first time they did it i got banned i'm crazy so this time i let them come tried to do the right thing and you never came like is there a more bias company or is it only when i go off my tits ( if there's one thing that annoys me its when i'm talking to a idiot and its overly apparent that most of there iq's are bellow 90 ) and ill put it to you like this if i choose to file a police report there fucked your fucked for turning a blind eye and pretends what i say is not happening maybe i'm mentally ill my bad, check the report i filed on lobster prior to them all coming to my circle jerking united the rats smelled cheese and gathered like do you see the irony imagine they all came to the circle jerking united post and i reported it way before they even showed up there do you see the icon with the rat on that workshop item it's not even a joke i call it as it is.

Steam Workshop::Circle Jerking United Space Engineers https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1642645282102.webm (steamcommunity.com) i filled the report to steam knowing that 20 of them would rock up all related to two groups i knew they were coming ( deathadders group and primosuperegos group all showed up ill give you them on a silver platter i did not come to them they came to me and abused me recently i reported it to steam and said its going to be 20 to 1 long and behold they came it all started with a guy called lobster attacking me then spanned to that link up above Steam Workshop::BSE - Sora Cargo Transport - Experimental 000 - (steamcommunity.com) i simply 5 head giga brain them when there smart asses like i can't take them seriously but its like there so dumb there the same people all calling me mentally ill on every thread or any time i talk to the point like they all are from the same friend group.

your work shop works as intended im ( Mentally ILL ) track that one word alone to my steam discussion threads, i have participated in or simply click the ones who have the friends list visible then tell me who controls the narratives when you see its the greatest circle jerk in the history of circle jerks.

what i suggest is you stop circle jerking in its tracks, and create traffic in a way that supports views for people not on the first page of the workshop so they have a fair chance to get there work viewed its a simple rat race in its current format.

i no for a fact this is the truth and if you looked into it 110% the rates they get early the first 5-15 are with out a doubt pure jerking if not more in some instances and when you do that how can you have a ego when some one tells you your works trash when it reaches the front page when you put it there with out any warrant on how good you built it.

i have no advice on how to fix it , i don't care how you fix it , open your eyes follow the bread crumbs and simple stop it in its tracks imagine a fair work shop were they have to earn there rates and not control the narrative i think ego's will be silenced the group sizes range from 15-30 if not more and if you follow there workshop rates you will see its much more common then what you think between all of the said groups people who believe they control the narrative how can you even have a ego after doing it week in week out.

fair workshop any time soon : don't feed me your workshop works as intended unless you think getting no traffic to page 1-2 if your lucky anything beyond that is no mans land i don't blame them for circle jerking if you look at the circumstances of how the workshop works they want there work viewed so they sit there and tell each other how good they are rather then improving in most instances some of them may even be good builders in the sense they make good products but there is no true system so keep your eyes closed and tell your self it will be ok and works as intended.

good job space engineers, your workshops working and your builders have ego with out warrant and hold a narrative.

Steam Workshop::BSE - Titus Exploration Shuttle ( DS9 - 1437CE ) (steamcommunity.com)

Steam Workshop::BSE - Zetta - Cargo - Exploration - Shuttle - ( DS9-07 ) (steamcommunity.com)

Steam Workshop::BSE - Sora Cargo Transport ( DS9 - NC19031712 - ) (steamcommunity.com)

i created 3 pieces of work that are with out a doubt all front page material in there own right to a point were i could not be denied based on building alone, its safe to say these are better built they look better they work better in game then 90% of the circle jerked material that people see, and your gonna tell me your system works as intended sorry ill go jerk off the ego's if the people who think there good and control the narrative to earn brownie points from now on to fit into your system that works as intended thanks.

the entire rate system needs a re work ( the rate down ) ( the rate up ) either way you slice it other wise ( deathadder - primosuperego - omega - ) and any one else who thinks there good and i don't care if you are good but don't control the narrative the list goes on its wide spread like a disease imagine circle jerking then having a ego like your good its the funniest thing ever and i cant take them seriously earn it in a fair system that works, the current system dose not work so at the same time how can you even blame them for doing it, if you took more then 15 minutes to investigate it i think you will come to the same conclusion i came to 3-4 years ago.

Replies (1)

photo

What are you, like 6? Punctuate this wall of text, get rid of all the "jerk off this" and "jerk off that" nonsense, and then just say what you are asking for. What a mess.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file