This object is in archive! 

DLC furniture and multiplayer maps

Enrique Rivas shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

I really appreciate this game, and I hope somebody listen my suggestions, why don´t start the world of micro transactions? maybe I need a circular table or some nice wheels, many games sell just the style of things, style objects, I like to play some videogame in my lcds before arriving some planet, just think about play ping-pong in 2 lcd with my friend minutes before reach the destination point, I like create some maps with victory and defeat goal, Dan2d3d tells me that is it possible but I need more experience using the creation tools but please consider create a multiplayer games like Capture the flag, domination, planet domination, assault base vs base and when somebody destroy some core it triggers the victory and finish the map, imagine some map starting with 2 driller trucks and a base, one of the base in charge of just print some spaceship blueprints, other building InCharge of missile blueprints, other for trucks and the missions is see, which destroy all core buildings like the old game C&C Renegade, you have the full potential to do this kind of maps, and finally, when you access to some control panel and consult your battery you can see the loading percentage and other data, why not is possible load the same values in some lcd, I mean, that must be in the standard game, or create a DLC to magic lcd´s, just think the potential of use nicely lcd’s, dodo you remember the game of millenium falcon in star wars?, why not?

Replies (1)

photo

Microtransactions are cancer. Keen's model is free updates include bug fix and new functions, DLC include aesthetic items and alternate skin functional items of equal or lesser capability than vanilla, all for $3.99 US. This is a great model. Please no microtransactions.

Your multiplayer suggestion already exists in the map that was provided with the Warfare 1 update. It is called Uranium Heist.

All of your other suggestions exist as mods on the workshop. About the only thing that would probably have wide enough appeal that it would be a good candidate for the vanilla game, is the King of the Hill mod.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file