This object is in archive! 

Weapon salvo staggered fire control

Erik Blomström shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Rather than fire all of your weapons at once when left clicking add option to enable them to rapidly fire one after another.

If two or more fixed gun of the same type are grouped together you get a control option to enable staggered fire control that delay the firing so that they fire rapidly one after another.

Now i use a programmable block and Whip's Multi-Group Weapon Salvo script for this but think with the new Warfare 2 update this could be built in to the game and not require a programmable.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221921128

Replies (1)

photo

I was working with some folks from NA#2 when this topic of salvo/ staggered fire control came up. The use of Middle Mouse Button (MMB) was able to swap to a single fire of a block weapon group and double tap MMB would jump to the next of that block weapon group. A single press of MMB would return to group fire. I recorded the video from my creative world but could not recreate it on the public server. No scrips were used to create the video. I think this a good idea to implement to allow more control over block weapons/tools.

Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file