This object is in archive! 

Public Relations

Alexander Michael Wittler shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Hey guys,

I'm a long time enjoyer of SE (bought it in early access) and I love what you did over the years (especially with the industry and warfare 2 updates). Today I was greeted by a Ukrainian Flag on my steam library page. I don't like the Invasion or Putin, but we (everybody on this planet) need areas that aren't imbued by politics and gaming is one of them. I know you want to do something for the suffering people in the Ukraine, but there is something large at stake here (the existence of nonpolitical spaces as such). So I thought I would tell you and urge you to refrain from this stuff in the future.

Thank you for the good work over the years.

Replies (1)

photo

yeah I agree. if you look at other companies they don't use the game news feeds like a twitter, but that's something keen seems to like to do, which really irritates and annoys me. It would be completely fine if they did a post on twitter expressing their support.

The games news feed is for news of the game like updates, when the next live stream is, and what's in a dlc/expansion change logs but not this type of stuff.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file