This object is in archive! 

Dish Antenna Range Increase

Saphia Midnight shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Just a suggestion for a longer range for dish antennas like the beacons. Maybe not quite as far as beacons, but they are more massive and a dish vs the original antenna. Such as having them reach 100km instead of the current 50km.

Just to make them more desirable than simply a style choice.

Thank you for your time reading this and... While I have your attention, could we have more passage blocks? So far only the 3rd variation has corners and sections to change directions.

Replies (1)

photo

As the Antenna Dish is a DLC, it would be a Paid feature which would go against fair play to those who don't own the Frostbite DLC, this is true with all DLC blocks, they don't add gameplay advantages, they're there just for looks. We also have a long-range antenna with unlimited range, so you can use a Satellite that has a radio antenna and a laser antenna. You could refer to this 3 minute video telling you how to setup all the antennas.

photo

Ah, right... Entirely forgot that was a DLC block.

Shoot. My mistake.

photo

They could add also some giant antenna to vanilla game. That would solve the problem :)

photo

It would be cool if they just made the dish not DLC and gave it some cool feature like making it more Line-of-Sight than the traditional antenna. In a way it could be a bridge between the laser antenna and the regular one. I guess some people might be mad that they paid for something that ends going into the base game but I have the frostbite DLC myself and I could care less.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file