Tree Structure for control panel

Onkel Tom shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

Hey Guys,

When i want to connect several ships to larger one (be it a station or a mothership) i find it quite difficult afterwards to see in the control panel tab (where all the blocks are listed) which block belongs to which ship.

So what i suggest is, that we should be able to group groups of blocks together or even complete ships. I imagine it like a folder tree in an Operating System. That one folder can contain multiple folders and so on. Take the case from above with multiple small ships and one mother ship. If this mothership connects to a station with several other motherships, the control panel will be a total mess and if you choose a block you won't know which Sub-Ship it belongs to. So a kind-of tree structure for the control panel, and maybe even Inventory tab aswell, would be really nice. I hope you understand what i am trying to express.

With kind regards,

Onkel Tom

Replies (2)

photo

This is exactly what I came to post. It would make the control panel soooo much better!

photo

This would be amazing! Even just having ALL of one grid's blocks listed together instead of alphabetically would help. I've also thought of filter buttons similar to the inventory tab, though that wouldn't solve all issues.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file