This object is in archive! 

Start with out a suit, need to build suit and only start on earth like.

Raymond Sibbett shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

I think it would be a extra level of fun and difficulty if we started with out a suit. Have a option for building suits and due to this only have start locations on the planet earth like.

Replies (1)

photo

IIt would just add another level of grind. If you want that experience start with a riffle and some ammo only. Or add other grinds mechanics like industrial overhaul or the salvage mod.

Starting without anything wouldn't add anything to the game. Nothing you would have design around. Or adjust to.

photo

Agreed, not having a suit would mean no power or inventory, I already play on realistic settings and that is already the level of grind that I barely tolerate. Imagine having to break one piece of rock, then dropping your tool, and carry the rock to the drop pod for processing, then it starts to storm and you die from the cold over and over again. If that's not enough you also have to deal with wolves. No personally I'm good.

Now if SE ever has another survival update, they should start players out with a bit of cash on one of them outposts that are currently very underutilized, that might make a bit more sense with a suit removal.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file