This object is in archive! 

Vanilla Ship Systems/Assistant AI and DLC Packs

Nick Reda shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

As we all know, there are many good elements to an immersive experience, in my opinion, one of the most important is sound. Now, Space engineers puts a lot of effort into sound design and especially the new cannons sound great and amazing, though, I feel like Ships/Stations are missing just a little something.

I present to you my official request for Keen to develop an AI block, that'll take care of ship systems, such as configurable airlocks, damage notifications, enemy ship notifications, low fuel notifications, etc. Honestly, I believe the sound block is unfortunately the red headed step child of SE, most people have gone their entire 2k hour space engineer journey without even placing it once, because the utility simply isn't there without mods.

These new AI systems block would not only help improve the immersive quality of SE but also help provide a more attached feeling to your builds, as your new AI assistant welcomes you to the captains room, optionally gives you a listing of important materials in your ship, or really anything.

Keen would have the ability to hire voice actors to record these lines/words/numbers, then other than the default enlist them as DLC, allowing for people to choose whether or not they invest into a more favorable character, or maybe speak in a different language.

Replies (1)

photo

or instead of voice actors have text to speech so it can be more flexible and able to be utilized by modders also it would still be immersive

Leave a Comment

Attach a file