This object is in archive! 

New Artillery Issues

Charles Braden shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Let me begin by saying that I love the new DLC. However, there is one issue that I wish to address.

Currently, Hinges are the only way to change the elevation of many guns. While this is no problem for the smaller ordinances, the big artillery pieces cause excessive rocking when fired. I have tried increasing the Breaking Strength and even adding Gyroscopes to the system to try and stabilize it but nothing works.

I humbly request that the Artillery guns have built-in Elevation from 0 to 30 degrees up. With this, we can simulate the large battleship guns of old.

Replies (3)

photo

Hey, Thanks for your post.

Have you tried putting the artily cannon lengthwise on top of a hinge? it should remain perfectly stable as the recoil is directly put in the center of the hinge thus keeping it stable.

photo

One, it's Braking, not Breaking. Two, contrary to many, many YouTubers and other internet personalities out there who still insist on using this slider for all the wrong purposes,

08753e8b3e1351fb1a9965463124f48c

That is all.

photo

the Braking torque is what you DO NOT want to use. the one that you are looking for is the one above it "torque" just like the comment above has said Braking torque is for when turned off it even says that when you hover over Braking torque.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file