This object is in archive! 

Titanium Plates

Damian Presby shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

I think Titanium plates would be a good idea beacuse they are more realistic. Titanium is more likely to be used in spacecraft construction in our actual future. This is because it is Lighter, Stronger, and much more resistant to corrosion than steel. I think it would be a wonderful addition to space engineers. Lighter, Stronger, but much more expensive in terms of being more rarer on planets and in asteroids. For balance reasons. You could have heavy and light titanium plates to build ships and bases with. You could also add another ore deposite on planets for titanium. Another interesting idea is carbon composites plates, blocks etc. These are much stronger and lighter than steel but are much more expensive and time consuming to produce.

Again, I think this would be a wonderful addition for realism and immersion. From a developement perspective. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Thanks,

Damian

Replies (1)

photo

Then aluminum needed. After all, Titan is fragile at low temperatures, but in alloy.

Carbon does not hurt either. After all, there is Kevlar, graphene. . . . In general, a lot of things.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file