Faster Expansion in New Game (Multiplayer)

Dr.Clever shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

Vanilla 1x1x1x1, has extremely boring start when you spawn in world emptyhanded.

Which is actually how game should be played by developers idea, and I only play games like that.

But this is very ungrateful game at start, you have to grind stone with poor inventory for 22+hours doing 1000x circles from mine to survival kit to make ingots and the rest stuff you need, and you will not be even close to settle with items you need for good progress and basic start.

Ultra repetitive, expensive items, slow crafting speeds, newbie unfriendly, very ungrateful game's start and very dull dynamics.

Please vote for maybe fixing that problem with this: [MAKE EVERY ITEM 33% CHEAPER] Yes/No?

Replies (1)

photo

You can accomplish the exact same thing by using 1.5x1.5x1.5x1.5 or simply 2x2x2x2. Granted these values aren't available in the dropdown, but the 3x3x3x2 (the default) would accomplish what you want (to reduce the tedium and repetitiveness). If you really want a 33% discount specifically then you can edit the world sbc file with custom values.

Also, I'd argue that "how the game should be played by developers idea [sic]" is probably 3x3x3x2, since that's what the default settings are. The option to set these values lower is simply there for people that want a harder / slower start.

Also, the whole point of a game is to have fun. If you aren't having fun at the settings you are using, then change them :)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file