Skin Possibilities?!

Nick C shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

Some few weeks ago Xocliw, on a "Devs Lost in Space" stream, asked the audience "What skins should be added?" Many answered but here are my idea's:

Firstly, an obvious one, "flesh out" the skins you already have i.e Battered Armor with Rusty, Sandy, Mossy , Clean, and Frozen variants etc. Do the same with the Camouflage, RetroFuture, Sci-Fi, and Wood. What would 'Battered Armor' look like brand new?? or 'Wood' frozen?

Side note: Camouflage should be an armor, and a variant, for some of the other armor types, like 'Battered' for example!

Maybe add a Alien themed Mossy, & Sandy to all the Armor types? The Alien sand is sort of red, and the Alien terrain was already used as overgrowth in the 'Lost Colony' scenario. So give us that as 'Alien Mossy' and 'Alien Sandy' skin for all armors!

Secondly, Why not a Galvanized metal skin? The texture already exists in the game! People like to use it a Metal Ducting! (Please see the attached photo's)46093718bb70bbd9da9a88163b20f502

9d5fac360988c42803f2667db47f5d43

And give us Clean [Default], Rusty, Sandy, Mossy, and Frozen variants! Is it possible to exclude armor edges with a specific skin? This one would need it!

Thirdly, How about the old light Armor skin. The one that was only metal, no rivets or creases! With all of the before mentioned variants of course. You could call it 'SMOOTH ARMOR'?

If this happened you would also need to restructure the paint menu so that each armor was it's own category, with a drop down menu for ease of access. And, once an armor was selected, it would display only the variants of that armor.

One of the suggestions on the stream was Caution skin. The slanted yellow and black style. I like this but add all the possible variants.

These things could all be added, with the menu update, as one BIG paid DLC It could be called "The Heavy Metal DLC Pack" maybe add some Rock songs to the juke box, along with the "Bullhorns" gesture, to flesh out the them a little more. Just an idea thanks for reading!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file