Dock position saving option for remote control

Alperen shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

A possible docking position save option for remote control block.

Lets say you want to create a autonomus transport system. But as you know auto docking for drone is quite hard to do.

İt will be so good if we have an option in remote block that saves already docked drone coordinates and automatically docks itself.

Best Answer
photo

I would extend this even beyond remote controle and add an auto pilot to it. Imagine you have a space station where you carry your mined ore to and always use the same connector to unload it, you could save a close position to that and then at arrival after a long day of work hit the autopilot and watch your ship move into position on its own from inside the cockpit.

Replies (1)

photo

I would extend this even beyond remote controle and add an auto pilot to it. Imagine you have a space station where you carry your mined ore to and always use the same connector to unload it, you could save a close position to that and then at arrival after a long day of work hit the autopilot and watch your ship move into position on its own from inside the cockpit.

photo

Thats great idea actually. I really know that making a feature in a game without bugs is quite hard and takes time, but this cannot be that hard already a lot of workshop users made an autonomus docking scripts. Keen Software can do this too.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file