Fast respawn menu

Cypress shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

Sometimes it takes ages to go thru the respawn menu, it needs to "stream" the entire landscape and bases and ships where you want to spawn.

Maybe just let us (or you) make a sort screenshot of the general respawn location so we only stream when we choose the respawn location (like with the droppots).

Replies (3)

photo

this has been an issue since 2018 up to and including 1.199.025. to make this happen, I would like to ask for the following changes:

1. do not load in areas until the player selects one respawn point

2. SORT the list of spawns alphabetically, so the player can find their desired respawn point more quickly. You made this change for jump drive coordinates, so this makes sense.

photo

This would definitely improve things. It is super annoying when having to wait for minutes and minutes for the stuff to load in.

Totally following Dalten's suggestions. It doesn't make sense if all the areas have to be loaded in every time whenever a survival kit or medbay is selected but not selected for respawn.

photo

I've had the same issue, and in an emergency screws you over to the loss of ships. Where I need to reconnect to the server after trying to spawn for it to finally load me in with my man and even then its not always the spawn I wanted.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file