DELETING OF CONTENT

peter shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

I was very impressed with the game when I first bought it but it seems like keen is running down the same path as all the other game developers, "we can't or more to the point won't improve our servers" so instead they change the rules, even deleting your hard work that you have spent many hours doing, well keen unfortunately if you do these things, someone will come behind you and build a better system, you will lose your customer base and game finished, deleting peoples content is as good as steeling.

Replies (1)

photo

As expected, you delete off uk5 today uk5 empty, if you want to Kill you game within e year go ahead with you plans on caps for pcu, people will leave in droves and the game will crash, i have seen it before, the only way you can be different is to listen to your customer, "the customer is always right" and never so more than in gaming, gamer's are a fickle lot at best, but if they feel that they are not being listen to by the developers then they will leave, there is always another game to move on to, and if you don't want that to happen to SE then i advise you start listening!

photo

Most people play on community servers anyway.

photo
  1. Nobody forces you to play on Keen servers.
  2. Everybody knows, or should know, that Keen wipes servers (somewhat) regularly.
  3. "Hard work" – Are you being paid?? To play? On a free resource? Sense of entitlement much?

photo

adersenman

typical troll response,

1 keen promote there server to go on.

2 there is no mention of wiping servers on intro.

3 think of that when your mum deletes your games the next time your in trouble, i think you will feel different.

try using a bit of imagination the next time you try to troll someone or better still don't bother!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file