Separate Video Adapter and Display options

Morgan Li'an shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

I have an integrated and a dedicated graphics card. I also have two displays. One display I almost exclusively use for Discord, and run all my games on my main monitor. My issue is that Space Engineers launches either with my built in graphics driver on my main monitor, OR my dedicated graphics driver on my second monitor. When I'm running it in Windowed Fullscreen, I can't move it between monitors, and I have no way to set the game to display on my main monitor using the dedicated card.

The only workaround I've found for this is unplugging my side monitor from my PC when I launch the game, and then I'm able to choose my dedicated card on my main monitor, but this is a pretty tiresome inconvenience.

TL;DR:

Add a separate option in the Display Settings window for the video adapter and the display selection.

Replies (2)

photo

I'm having the same issue, can't seem to find any other mentions of this problem except here & a lot in 2015 when you could choose the renderer. Only started happening once I installed SE plugin manager so that might be what's causing it, but not sure exactly why. Any help would be appreciated!

photo

Also, selection of audio device. Would make work for content creators with advanced audio routing implements a hell of a lot easier and more manageable.

But we all know Keen doesn't give two shits about usability and versatility.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file