Ignore the welders not building projects posts by me. - Shocks

Mikkisins shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

I went through as much testing as i could lol, found the problem which i should have checked before anything else. sadly someone had damaged a piston head and it was stopping the parts getting through, i apologize for any worry or unnecessary work you've done on this matter. still getting client freezes while flying in space and on planets, not sure when they happen or why, but happens most in menu's.

here's my stages of testing for what i thought was a bug

we almost always build from projections but welders on stations are simply not doing anything, the parts are there and the tips of some are sparking as if building but no new blocks being built.

22:16 30/06/2020

Some ships are, it may be a result of the new skin of ion thrusters, will continue testing to reproduce results.

22:37

bug seems to be server related, same mods in single-player the ships build normally. will continue investigating.

23:18

- Have confirmed the bug can't be reproduced in single player. (creative)

ships build with no issues with or without mods in single player. copied and pasted the base

and factory from the server and pasted into creative to see if all connections are working.

- bug is not related to mods.

23:22

- bug seems to be coming from a particular block or new skin, testing now.

23:29

Restored Server Backup to (2020-06-30 (15:10)[4531.26 Mb]) Before

Same ship that wasnt building, is now building.

23:52

Game/Client froze in players menu. thruster animations were still running but nothing was moving.

00:13

welders again are not building ships completely, they either don't build anything, or they build up to a certain point

and stop, but continue sparking as if they were.

00:20

found conveyor junction and piston head were damaged, repaired and welders are working.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file