If someone in Keen still listen players...

Ruggero Barone shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

I would even pay 100 Euros if in the game I can see these things:

Weapon systems shields included;

Radars,

Long, medium, short range Scanners to actually find things, such as planets (that we shouldn't be able to spot so easily) and asteroids and whatever can be in the space and EXPLORE;

2D and 3D maps connected with navigation system, POI, Autopilot, GPS;

Something to achieve to use our CREATIVITY to build something to reach the goal;

Humanoid friendly neutral and hostile NPC to interact with in trading alley or fight and some kind of control of territory;

Life on planets;

On top of these would be great if we can have:

A realistic star systems with planets rotating around a star;

Possibility to enter in different kind of orbits, stationary or not ( would be great to be able to build spy satellite with cameras able to actually see what is on the surface equipped with different sensors to find out for example ores or sources of power that may indicate life sign and so on)

Would be so many things to work on this game that what we have it looks like just a demo.

Tell us if these things are possible or not because if not I'm not going to follow anymore this game that started years ago with different intentions. You write even in the splashscreen that this is a game based on Exploration and Creativity but there is nothing to Explore neither need to use Creativity to do something.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file