Make more PvE content

Jetze van der Pol shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

I think it would be great if there were options in world generation or scenarios with more PvE content, the main thing being that you'd be able to start PvE combat at an earlier stage of the game (so that means even without the easy start base and all its ships and turrets).

Right now it takes way to long before you get into some action and it makes early game on planets a very stale experience. Especially if you've already made a couple of starts on planets.

I suggest that there would be smaller bases you could take over with less turrets or maybe just weaker turrets like interior turrets and a bit of loot and stuff to grind down as a reward. Add some new weapons like a hand held rocket launcher or an AT rifle so engineers can do some damage without having to make a fighter or tank first. Or if you're with friends you can have both and actually feel like you can do something except for getting your ship mowed down by a bunch of turrets in 2 seconds if you get to close. And please fix wolves and spiders, they are just completely terrible right now and we all know it.

There also isn't a lot of late game PvE content either. Blowing up a pirate base with missiles full of warheads gets pretty stale after a while as well. Maybe make some bigger bases to fight with interesting interrior you have to fight in as well, or a big battleship that's roaming around inbetween planets that you can fight with your own creations.

I believe that if you would add these type of things, your playerbase will grow and a lot of people will come back to the game as well. Right now there is only a great game for PvP players and and people who like to design stuff. This is why I think you should pay more attention to the PvE part of the game, which I think would not be unwelcomed by the PvP players either. Especially if, like i said before, it is an optional thing in the world generation list with all the boxes you can tick on or off.

I hope you guys and girls at Keen have some use for this feedback, good luck with improving this already amazing game :)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file