Make the Frostbite DLC Free for all

RKS-Gametech shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

This DLC should have been free with the update

Replies (3)

photo

lolno

photo

While I am a fan of free stuff. Its been made very clear that the DLC is funding the game at this point. No paid content, no more development.

This obviously doesn't make the value of the packs above reproach. Some may be a tad over priced, some may be poorly thought out (the control seat for instance should never have been put in DLC rather than the free update, and the large door/gate being airtight when open is ridiculous). Perhaps that's a more productive line or argument to make.

photo

Better idea, pay $4.00 support the future of the game, and be rewarded with the content of the DLC for showing your support.

photo

I would support them if they made a good free update but it seems like they just want to take money from people and don't put any money into the game

photo

They aren't taking anything, they are putting content out there with the option to purchase it, sorry to say, the game is out of early access, the base content is done whether you like it or not, that is what your $24 or however much you paid, got you, anything else after, is gonna cost something or is an act of charity on Keen's part.

photo

Keen said that the DLC's were for rasieing money to make new updates for the base game. And this update added a lot of bugs and not a lot of content.

So that makes me think they took the game out of early access not because the game was done but so they could make money with DLC

photo

One bug with the new planet is that you can fall though it

photo

Please provide a link to where keen specifically said DLC funds were to be spent on "updates" for the "base game", those 2 words specifically. An update doesn't have to add content. I say this because almost no developer is going to tell you how they are going to allocate their funds for one reason being exactly what you did, you said it was suppose to go somewhere and are saying it didn't. But again, your post is the DLC should be free with the update. Wait so this means that you want you cake and ice cream but don't want to pay for either, but you expect them to use the funds gained from what you think should be free to give you more free stuff.

Lots of games in EA still sell DLC, they could have done it before, they didn't.

I have yet to fall through a planet. I have yet to run into a bug since the update, actually, I noticed SE is using less RAM than it was before and that's all.

photo

Never gonna Happen. while i agree some stuff........ (Blocks) should be for everyone........................

Seriously though there are great Mods out there that add New Variations or Functions to blocks.

• Weapon Core
  • Build And Repair
  • Deadtech Mods blocks
  • Rotary Airlock
  • extra planet Mods (Seriously most of the work to create a planet is already done there.... just need to be imported into the game.

i could go on for a while yet..........

photo

but a lot of mods don't work now because of the update

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file