Waiting for server to respond only on a specific server

Patrick Gingras shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

Hi,

I am unable to logon on a private specific server only. All other servers I connect are ok. I get this message "Waiting for server to respond" and fail to connect. Admins of the server done a lots of things but we are still not able to find the problem. Some other players have the same issues as me, others don't.

Here what was done high level on admin side:

Port forwarding, bugged grids or player data, outdated mods or game software, including plug-ins. Looked for your steam id on the ban list, delete players data

On client side:

Integrity check , move game to another disk.

Can you please help?

I attach the client log

Replies (3)

photo

I own this server, and have been unable to assist this player in connecting. This is not the only only player who has reported having difficulty. I'm sure there are MANY more who haven't bothered.

Connection info: 149.56.243.205:27016

I can connect usually with out issue. Sometimes it requires multiple attempts.

I have a TON of logs, but nothing is standing out to me.

Let me know which logs I can provide that might shed some light.

photo

I am the player. I completely uninstall the game on my PC. I redownload it and reinstall it from Steam(vanilla without any mod). I try to connect this server again and I have the exact same behavior. I attach my log file.

Please look to it.

Thanks

photo

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to a specific private server in Space Engineers. Troubleshooting connectivity issues can be complex, but let's try to narrow down the possible causes. Since the server admins have already taken several steps to address the problem, it's important to super mario bros consider potential issues on your end as well.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file