More effective: Hydrogen engine &|| Hydrogen thrusters

Guest shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

I like to see in future, More effective: Hydrogen engine &|| Hydrogen thrusters.

Example for one of way, Survival start on Moon in Star system:

- Find pole with Ice

- Buy small / big hydrogen engine from standard materials, connect any way and use electric energy from H-engine without non-stop personal filling storage with Ice, For Basic Assembler ( ergo: I like to see basic assembler in small grid version ).

+ Function for reserve XY%/L/Kg Ice for non engine use => for Survival H2/O2 device

I like to see min. 3 times more effective this. ( Game is very grind for all, I like to see some better in default setting for that. )

Replies (3)

photo

Hydrogen system is fine. No need to change it. If they made it "better" it would take out a lot of the realism

photo

edit: should have put reply towards joseph thompson

on the contrary, i feel that different thrusters that provide a slightly different characteristic is exactly what this game would need, as theres also different thrusters with different thrust and efficiencies IRL. such an example would be the difference between the NASA space shuttle thrusters and the Saturn V thrusters... the shuttle has FAR less thrust, but FAR more efficiency, meaning that it doesn't need to carry nearly as much fuel to carry its load. but that being said, theres a point where you just need the thrust, and at that same point, you also need to burn extra fuel that you normally wouldn't with a lighter craft

maybe instead, make it so that we can have even larger thrusters for this kind of job, and reduce the fuel draw of the current thrusters, kind of like having massive Saturn V thrusters, vs the smaller NASA space shuttle thrusters.

photo

Alternatively upgrade modules for either the tanks of the thrusters?

Like having another kind of conveyor that acts as a conveyor and upgrademodule, between the actual conveyor system and thruster.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file