[1.193.021 (past few patches)] Losing synchronization with servers, difficult connecting

pavelhyza666 shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

Hello,

I've looked everywhere for a solution for this issue, but couldn't find anything. Me and a few other people that play alongside me have been having this issue on our favourite server, where we played for a long time without bugs that the admins couldn't resolve.

Our server has no mods, but runs the newest version of Torch.

So, to put it "simply".

WHENEVER there is something happening on the server my game tells me about 10 minutes later, therefore if I fly near an enemy grid, I don't see it's shooting at me so I fly around a bit but then my ship falls to the ground for no reason, and after 10 minutes of lying on the ground unable to do anything, my ship starts exploding alongside the sound of gunfire.

MOST OF THE TIME when I enter a cockpit my character gets teleported into the block, as if I got teleported into a wall. I can toggle on/off my jetpack, angle my character, but I can't get out of the block. After 10 minutes I'm finally put into the seat and I can control my grid.

MOST OF THE TIME when I exit a cockpit nothing happens. After 10 minutes my character finally pops out of the cockpit.

WHENEVER I jump with one of my grids the jump itself does feel a little delayed, however this is not the issue. The issue is that after the jump I can't interact with the grid in any way besides basic movement for the next 10 minutes, but I've even had the basic movement taken control taken away from me.

It's worth noting that the time is not fixed on 10 minutes but can be anywhere from 30 seconds to ???. It's also worth noting that this issue is new, at least to me. It first appeared about 2 weeks back but got stronger over time. I couldn't notice anything strange in Shift+f11 or Ctrl+h.

Just connecting to a server itself is a problem half of the time. "Waiting for the server to respond" is a real pain in the ass and takes insanely long. Half of the time when I try to connect somewhere I get "Server is not responding". Normally when there is an issue with something, reconnecting is a way to fix it, but not here. These issues only appear for us only on SOME servers but we never saw them before, no idea what this is. Me and my friend have a slower internet so we thought this might be the issue. But another person has a beast internet and has the issue so again, no idea what this is.

I know you didn't come here to listen to a young mans rambling, but I can say that I love this game, even though it has it's days off. And I can't play it anymore.

If I missed anything, tell me. If you need anything, I'll gladly help. Even if I'll have to spend a full week of trying to get this game to work again, I will.

Thank you

Replies (2)

photo

We have this issue with your servers too.

photo

I am having same issue after a long "contacting server" i get "server is not responding" on few servers i get trought and cant interact etc and on some its just fine with no issue but i only found 3 of those even official servers give me "server not responding" and its the same for moded/vanila/experimental/experimental moded i will gladly provide more info

Leave a Comment

Attach a file